Buy Cheapest Netbooks

Monday, March 22, 2010

Buy Cheapest !!! ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-MU17-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 8.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-MU17-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 8.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter) Reviews


Buy Cheapest !!! From Here Now !!!

Go anywhere in style with the Eee PC 1005HA-MU17. Weighing less than 3lbs, the 1005HA-M is the perfect on-the-go companion. With built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, a 0.3MP webcam, and a Digital Array Mic, you can stay connected with friends wherever you go. A 250GB hard drive provides a wealth of storage and backup capacity. The 1005HA-M’s 92%-scaled ergonomic keyboard and Multi-Touch touchpad make it a breeze to type and navigate through content. And a brilliant 10.1 inch matte LCD display makes viewing documents and multimedia content more comfortable than ever. With its sleek curves and smooth lines, the Eee PC 1005HA-M offers superior style without sacrificing performance or mobility.

Technical Details

- Intel Atom N270 Processor 1.6GHz
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 1 x SODIMM Slot, 2GB Max
- 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- 10.1 WSVGA 1024x600 LCD Display
- Windows 7 Starter Operating System (32 Bit), *8.5 Hours of Battery Life
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great for a Netbook" 2010-03-22
By T. Kay (Gillette, WY, USA)
Remember, a netbook isn't a notebook or a PC. It is for basic work, not for high end gaming, or media work. With that said, this netbook is great. The keyboard is comfortable (I usually use an ergonomic keyboard, so that says a lot). The screen is easy to read and only a couple older software packages didn't fix on the screen when I was testing. The boot up with 1 Gig of memory is a bit slow, I thought that it was because it was a netbook. Not so, I upgraded to the max 2 Gig, and wow, bootups and aplication loads are very fast. Earlier I said it isn't for high media work, that is correct, but it did run Adobe Premier and Photoshop Elements with 1 Gig of memory, though very slow. I didn't try with the 2 Gig of memory.

Customer Buzz
 "ASUS Netbook Eee PC" 2010-03-22
By I. Rosado (Marietta, GA)
Like all other reviews I read prior to the purchase, needed the 2 Gb RAM for it to be up to par with bigger laptops, also had to load VLC Media to watch movies. I loaded Office 2007 and a few more software packages and it has behaved well so far. Sometimes though when I turn it on for it takes a long time for it to react, other times it comes up in moments, do not know why it does this. Hopefully it will not turn out to be a bigger problem in the future,

Customer Buzz
 "The Asus 1005HA-MU17-BU Netbook" 2010-03-20
By B. Browning (St. Louis Park, Minnesota, US)
I've owned the Asus for a about a month-and-a-half now, and have been very happy with it's performance and size. I did purchase a 2GB stick of RAM for it, which I would recommend, as well as a small carrying case to keep things neat. It has worked flawlessly to date. I remember reading someone's review indicating that it seemed to get overly warm with operation; I have not found that to be the case. Asus indicates the battery should run for 8.5 hours between charges, but I suspect under normal operation that might be a bit overly-optimistic. That being said, the battery does last quite a while before a re-charge is needed, and I like the fact that I can replace the battery myself if needed. It also runs very quietly and that's a plus. I'm running most of my desktop apps on this machine as well and have had no issues. I would highly recommend this netbook for consideration.

Customer Buzz
 "Works with Linux out of the box" 2010-03-18
By Scott Robbins (New York, NY)
I never even booted Windows on this, (though from what I understand, Asus will not refund more than six dollars of the Microsoft Tax.)

Sound and wireless worked with Fedora, Ubuntu and ArchLinux. I also have an Asus 1000HE. This is a bit smaller and lighter.

I give it a 4, rather than a 5, for a few reasons, most of which have been stated in other reviews. It's a fingerprint magnet. The jack for the power cord seems very fragile. The touchpad, and its single bar, rather than a right and left click button, is a nuisance. In Linux at least, I can't use two finger scrolling. The touchpad is bumpy and there's a smooth area to the right that will work for one finger scrolling. Note that this is in Linux, I don't know how it works in Windows.

Other than that, it's a netbook. It's small, not that powerful, but fine for browsing, reading ebooks, skype (though probably better with headphones), documents and the like.

It's pretty similar to the 1000HE, with the upside of less size and weight, plus a better keyboard (full size right hand shift key this time), but with a flimsier connector from power cord to computer and that touch pad.

I remember years ago, the Gateway Arc 200 (an ultralight--but not a netbook, it was rather expensive at the time) had the middle mouse button as a little wheel on a bar above the touchpad. I've never seen it since, but for me, at least, it was the most convenient trackpad equivalent of a mouse button that I've used.





Customer Buzz
 "Awful item" 2010-03-16
By Pamela Austin (Indianapolis, IN United States)
Let me start off by stating I purchased an Asus netbook from a brick and mortar store a year before I bought two from Amazon. I purchased two netbooks 12-17-09 for my daughters at college to take up less room. The first one died within two days of Christmas. It was promptly returned. The second barley made it past Valentines day. I called customer service and will get a refund but because I bought this at a good AMAZON price I will not be able to replace at the same price. So now my daughter will be without a computer for the next 7-10 days. This is one time Amazon has let me down. I will definetly let all my friends and family know NOT to purchase a computer nor anyother type of electronics from Amazon, stick to books.


Images Product

Buy Cheapest Now !!! ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-MU17-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 8.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discount Laptops