Buy Cheapest Netbooks

Monday, March 22, 2010

Discount Now !!! Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 12.1MP Digital Camera with 4.6x POWER Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Black)

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 12.1MP Digital Camera with 4.6x POWER Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Black) Reviews


Discount WoW !!! From Here Now !!!

The foldable optics in this 28mm wide-angle lens with 4.6x optical zoom enables the FP8's flat, slim design.Enjoy high-speed 0.95-second start-ups, AF speeds of approximately 0.3 second, and up to five consecutive shots at 2.3 frames per second with full resolution. You can also take up to 380 photos with a single battery charge (CIPA). This comfortable level of performance lets you capture even the most fleeting shutter chances.Simply switch to iA mode, and leave everything up to the camera. It automatically selects the best of six scene modes to match your subject, and corrects any blurring, focus or brightness problems, so you get beautiful photos every time.The back of the camera has cool-looking illuminated buttons that help you to avoid operating mistakes even when shooting in dimly lit places.

Technical Details

- 12.1-megapixel resolution
- 28mm wide-angle lens with 4.6x optical zoom; POWER O.I.S.
- Capture HD video at 1280x720, 30fps
- 2.7-inch TFT LCD screen
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great easy to use camera" 2010-03-18
By A. Diaz Rivera (El Paso, Tx USA)
Great camera. Easy to use and almost no blurry pics! Great zoom and panoramic view

Customer Buzz
 "Lumix DMC-FP8 Review" 2010-02-11
By John K. Murphy (MONCLOVA, OH, US)
I decided on the DCM-FP8 based on a couple of previous Lumix models I have had. This model caught my attention for 2 primary reasons; 1) the 12.1 MP quality and 2) the image stabilization feature. I use a camera mostly on the job and take quick and spontaneous shots (image stabilization becomes very important.) This unit does not let me down! The picture quality is superb and the portability is exactly what I was looking for--I highly recommend the DCM-FP8 if you are looking for a simple to use, high quality, and portable "point-n-shoot" camera.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Camera" 2010-02-05
By JR Mack (Washington, DC)
Takes pictures extremely fast. Can take a picture within ~1-2 seconds of turning the camera on. Consecutive pictures come very quickly, even when charging the flash. One of the few point and shoot camera's that will allow you to zoom in and out while shooting 720P video. I used to buy Canon camera's exclusively, but I wanted to start shooting quick video clips of my kids, so I was specifically looking for a great point and shoot that takes acceptable video. I shoot video when something is happening, which usually means you would like to zoom to keep the action in frame. Takes great quality pictures. 4.6 optical zoom is also above average for this price point. Great for super close ups as well.

Have been extremely happy with this camera, once I sent the first one back to J&R due to a spec of dust internal to the camera. I would give them one out of 5 stars for the extremely slow handling of my RMA.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Camera" 2010-01-29
By Evan
I'm not one for writing reviews, however I thought I should help offset the negative review (that is obviously for a different product.) I do own the camera, it has a quick response when shooting pictures, takes nice video, and has a multitude of different modes and settings. So it's a solid point and shoot, decent battery life, and a good price.

Customer Buzz
 "looks aren't everything, this thing rocks!!!!" 2010-01-08
By C. Mills
I think this is the best camera I have ever owned. It is a little old school looking, but I personally like it. The image stabilization is great, it's got a built in wide angle lens, it zooms without the lens moving on the outside, it's a very nice camera. I did my research before I bought this one and went to consumer reports and this camera had the highest ratings for the portable point and shoot cameras. Plus it is very affordable. Highly recommend this camera


Images Product

Discount Now !!! Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 12.1MP Digital Camera with 4.6x POWER Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discount Laptops