Buy Cheapest Netbooks

Monday, March 22, 2010

Buy Cheapest !!! HP Mini 210-1084NR 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 9.75 Hours of Battery Life

HP Mini 210-1084NR 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 9.75 Hours of Battery Life Reviews


Buy Cheapest !!! From Here Now !!!

Prepare to be noticed when you take this Netbook out on the town. Small, slim and stylish, the HP Mini 210 lets you surf the web, stay connected, and be entertained wherever you go. Amp up the fun by playing videos and music or showing off your photos. Exclusive, integrated software keeps you in sync with your life by letting you e-mail, chat, and instantly access your files from anywhere. Take just what you need And leave the rest on your primary PC. At less than one inch thin and starting at just 2.69 pounds, this ultra-compact PC won’t weigh you down. You’ll enjoy a 16:9 10.1" diagonal BrightView Infinity display and nearly full-size keyboard.

Technical Details

- Intel Atom Processor N450 (1.66 GHz, 512 KB L2 Cache)
- 1GB DDR2 System Memory (1 DIMM)
- 160GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA); Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
- 10.1" Diagonal WSVGA LED Anti-glare Widescreen Display (1024 x 600), Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (shared) with up to 256MB Total Available Graphics Memory
- Genuine Windows 7 Starter; Up to 9.75 Hours of Battery Life
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Wonderful mini....I love it" 2010-03-22
By M. Lazarre (Pittsburgh, PA)
This is one of the best purchases that I invested in this year. I'm a full time grad student and I also work full time. The mini allows me to work on the go at my convience. I throw it in my purse and keep going. Very light weight. Battery life is good. I didnt charge for 2 days and still was going strong. Of course it doesnt have a large memory so I back my info to my laptop. Overall its great.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Netbook" 2010-03-18
By J. Lambert (Hardinsburg, Indiana, US)
I shopped around looking for deals and at different models for about 2-3 months. Did lots of research on features and performance, and was overwhelmed at how man of these netbooks have the exact same internals as all the others. I finally went with the HP Mini 210-1055NR because it has the full glass over the entire screen and bezel that makes it look so much better than the 110 or similar dells. This just creates such a more aesthetically pleasing look to the entire netbook. It also had a little better specs than all the other clones that were budget priced all over the web (Acers, Dells, HP 110s) and with the extra RAM I bought for it, and the easy access panel that allows you to remove the entire bottom cover of the netbook, the upgrade was simple and performance is great!

I recommend this to anyone looking at getting a netbook for either easy writing or surfing. I haven't played with HPs linux instant on software that comes preinstalled, but Windows 7 starter works just fine, despite previously hearing bad things about its limitations, I with it and am happy I chose it over the severely outdated XP.

One thing that is crucial to do is remove as much of the bloatware that HP installs by default on their new systems. You will see a significant performance boost and less harddrive space taken up by clearing off all the trial games and software that come with your new HP.

Customer Buzz
 "Hugs HP Netbook" 2010-03-07
By Granderobino (Minneapolis, MN USA)
I'm sorry I'm not able to offer a well-informed opinion as I am practically techno-illiterate. Really. Just a step above a Luddite.

But I needed something that I could actually consider portable (as opposed to my beloved laptop-which I love, but is just too bulky for me to throw in a bag and run). Anyhoo, after looking in a few stores and online and reading the various folks reviews of similar products here, I decided on this. And, Yay! It's everything I wanted. I can't vouch for how well it manages more complicated aplications but for me to just acess email when I'm away from home (because I have sausage fingers, and don't think I could manage IPhone use), and surf a few sites on the web, it's been great. The battery life is always more than enough. The set up was easy and use is easy. Easy for me = Win.

I got the sleeve they offerd her to go with it, and a small "Kensignton" wireless mouse (though the touch pad on this unit is easier to use than others I have tried, so I don't always need the mouse).

The unit arrived in a timely manner and was well protected in its pakaging.

Customer Buzz
 "Warning About Windows 7 Starter" 2010-02-25
By M. Pavan (Bellingham, WA, USA)
I just wanted to warn others about a major drawback of the Windows 7 Starter Operating System that this netbook comes with. I wasn't aware of it when I made my purchase, and I wish I had been. Windows 7 Starter is a very scaled back version of Windows 7 that is only available pre-installed on netbooks. It it does not have full-featured functionality. It does not, for example, allow a user to change their desktop background. The stock blue Windows background it comes with is what you're stuck with, unless you use third-party workarounds. You also cannot change window colors or sound schemes. Additionally, it does not offer DVD playback. So, if you had planned on attaching a portable drive to watch movies--think again. I highly recommend doing your own research into the limitations of Windows 7 Starter before you buy, if you plan to use it as your primary operating system.

Customer Buzz
 "Not what I expected from HP" 2010-02-24
By Kathleen Tringo (MA)
Sorry but I can only give this mini laptop a one-star review. There are two things wrong with it. The second day I owned it I went to plug it in to recharge the battery only to find that the connection was loose and I had to wiggle the cord and actually prop the cord up on a stack of papers in order for it to stay in the computer. The second problem was the same thing with the ethernet cord. The ethernet cord would not plug in properly to the computer. I actually went to a store that carries the same laptop. He tried plugging in the ethernet cord for me only to find out that it would not snap in. He tried the HP mini they had in the store and the same thing happened. He was a little confused also. Then he took the cord and plugged it into an Acer, a Dell and a Toshiba and the cord snapped right into place but on this model of the HP mini the cords fell right out of the computer. I highly suggest just going to your local Best Buy, Staples or some place that carries the HP minis and trying it out for yourself before making the purchase on Amazon. If I had done that I could have saved myself a trip to purchase a different brand of computer while away from home. I have an HP 16" laptop and it works great that is why I thought the mini would be a perfect purchase.


Images Product

Buy Cheapest Now !!! HP Mini 210-1084NR 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 9.75 Hours of Battery Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discount Laptops